Friday, March 18, 2011

This first blog entry is for the only person who believes I can write.. This is for my number 1 fan only fan.  This is for Mark.  Hahaha!!  I have no idea why I started this blog. Is it because I got inspired/inggit when I saw a friend of mine setting up a website for her soon-to-wed friend?  And I thought, since it's free (and I'm a sucker for freebies.. Hehehe..) Why not try it also? Hehe.. And it looks like it's fun to do (okay.. Late yung reaction ko kasi college days pa lang, patok na yung blogging! hehehe) Did I start this blog because I wanted to try something different?
Or is it because it's proxy season once again and Mark will be too busy and I cant make him kulit (and he's the most patient person I know who can tolerate my kakulitan).  So this blog will be my temporary outlet where I can talk about my raves and rants in life. :)  Not sure how long I'm gonna keep this though since im a natural "talker" and not a writer.

Side kwentos..

Proof (that I love talking)

1) My grade 3 teacher made me eat (but not swallow) a crumpled piece of paper because I was too talkative.
2) Mark and I always spend time together.. In our almost two years together, pwede mong bilangin sa mga cute mong daliri yung mga weekends na hindi kami magkasama.  One weekend that we didn’t meet up and he just stayed at his house, his super corny/cheesy girlfriend (ahem! That’s me) texted him: "how's your weekend without me?"  He responded: "peaceful?".. I was like.. "Nyarks! So chaos ang dala ko sa buhay mo?! Hahaha!". But he quickly retracted and said:  "Quiet is the better term".. Haaayy.. Or maybe he's just being polite and he didn’t want to offend me. Hahaha

Proof (that I don’t enjoy writing)
Back in HS, one of the school activities that I dread happens every start of the school year.  That is.. "Themed writing composition - "How did you spend your summer vacation?".  I'm like.. Uh-oh.. It's that time of the year again! :(

Let me officially start my blog (I guess I have to say something about myself, right?)  I've been a banker for quite sometime now.  I can say I like numbers more than I line "words"/writing.  (another side kwento: I initially took up BS Statistics (yes.. GEEK!) in college but shifted to Economics after a year. Hehehe).  At work, I can look at numbers and should (operative word is "should" because I'm REQUIRED or else, I'll lose my job.. hehehe) be able to tell a story (a very boring story about movements of revenue, expenses and assets.. hehehe)  just by looking at them.  I deal with numbers all the time. 

On the other hand I am also a frustrated singer (I can sing a few notes, I must say, but it's nothing fantabulous. I want to sound like... Nah! Forget it! It's not gonna happen anyway! Hahaha).  I am also a frustrated dancer.  Back in grade school, I once danced to the tune of.. Brace yourself...Lambada!! Haha! But that's it!  After my Lambada stint, my dancing prowess slowly faded away. It just 'resurfaced' in 2002, when I had to take up PETWODA in college. Social Dance. Swing. Boogie. Tango… the works maannn!!!! Hahaha.. (Nakanang! I got a 4! And in our school 4 is like the.. Ahem.. Best! Yabang!!Hahaha!)  After that, blah! Gone again.  I love taking photos too.  Photos that only I can appreciate. :)   During our out of town trips, my fiends would always complain that I only take pictures of signage and not people. Hahaha. I did a little scrapbooking last year too and maaaannnn I enjoyed it!  I stayed up until 3am cutting and pasting things. :)

So there, it’s always been analytic versus artistic (kuno!). Hehehe.  I guess im not really sure which side of my brain works better?  Left or Right?  Or maybe it doesn’t work at all? :S

1 comment:

  1. may dagdag na fan ka, ako! :D income-generating tip: lagyan mo ng adsense widget yung blog mo, malay mo may magclick sa mga google ads. you get a few pennies each time someone clicks (or something like that). tapos pag umabot na sa $100 yung earnings mo, google will send you a check (pwede rin electronic transfer). :D

    ReplyDelete