Monday, September 10, 2012

Goals for 2012

Since it is already the start of the "Ber Months", I was reminded of how far behind I am, in terms of accomplishing the goals I set for myself this year. Hehehe. This is a perfect time to somehow, re-evaluate my goals (and plans) for 2012. 

Listed below are the things I want to achieve before the year ends: 
1) Learn how to cook - work in progress :)
2) Eat less, move more
3) Read more
4) Lose weight! 
5) Look for a job I will love
6) Live healthy
7) Be more positive


2 comments:

  1. #5- lipat ka ulit ng work? sabay tayo! i'm planning to start job-hunting again mid-october :D

    (fun yung #1! kailan mo ko papakainin ng luto mo? pwede tayo magpotluck something, namiss ko na rin magluto!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cabayan-Aquino! I saw your baby's photo sa FB, cute! Pero parang di ko makita yung kamuka. hahaha! Anong nickname nya? Let's get together soon. :) 2 pa lang alam kong lutuin. hahaha! yung number 5 naman, gusto ko sana yung less stressful job eh. Sige, sabay tayo! lunch naman tayo or dinner.. or coffee.. hehehe.

      Delete