Wednesday, October 3, 2012

'Eats' all about Chocolates! :p


I'm craving for chocolates.  At dahil masukista yata ako, I've decided to put together a list of all my favorite chocolates! Hahaha.  I would always wish na sana mawala na totally yung bad effects ng chocolates sa human body. Oh well, libre ang mangarap.

This list is in no particular order as my preference usually depends on the mood I'm in. :)  Bon appetit! 
1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - I just love peanut butter! :)



2)  Ferrero Rocher - Sabi nga ni boyfriend, Ito daw ang chocolate ng nanliligaw.. hehehe.  Pero bakit hindi nya ko binigyan nito? :)




3) Nestle Crunch - I can finish C-R-U-N in 10 seconds.  I take a 2 second-rest and continue munching C-H away in another 5 seconds! hehehe



4) Baci Perugina Chocolates - Thanks to my good friend Mara for introducing me to Baci. I love the dark chocolate and hazelnut combo. :)  And inside the wrapper, you'll find a love quote/expression in a piece of paper. Baci means kisses in Italian. Ang cheeessyyyyy! hahaha!


5)  Royce Name Chocolate - I love how it melts inside my mouth! Sabi nga ni Coco Martin, Yummy! hahaha.

6) Lotte Pepero Nude and Lotte Toppo - New addition to the 'team'. :) I love that they're not too sweet.  I grab these whenever I need a quick sugar fix. hehehe.


7) Whatchamacallit - I miss this chocolate.  I think this has been discontinued.  

8) M&M's Peanut Butter and Plain - I want them straight out of the freezer. :)


9) Nestle Alpine White - another discontinued product that I wish would be back.

 10) Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds




11) Toblerone White - Reminds me of childhood.  Hehehe. 


12) Fibisco Chocolate Mallows - Kung kulang sa budget..:)



At sabi nga ni Charles M. Schulz, "All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." This post makes me want to run to the grocery now. hahaha.

Photos were randomly grabbed from the web.

2 comments: